Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
EzCAP 116 to gaming console / Re: Ezgamer model 116 driver and software downloads
« Last post by admin on December 31, 2015, 08:33:19 PM »
Full install disc:
http://www.ezcap.tv/ac3.5.zip

The serial number is on the flap of the cd envelope. The username can be anything you want.
I have just received this device with an installation disk but my laptop has no disc drive, can the drivers and software be downloaded instead?

Cheers

Andy
EzCAP to other devices / Re: Help - Newbie Mac issues and basic understanding
« Last post by petalvengeance on December 31, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »
Hi there,

The EzCap is designed to capture video from an S-Video or Composite video signal. Since neither the iMac or the iPad will output these signals, you do not need an EzCap in this case. Am I correct in thinking you are playing Minecraft on the iMac? If so, a screen capture software application would be more suited to your needs. Viola, ScreenFlow and Screencast Maker are all good options, although the best one, ScreenFlow, is rather pricey.

-James
General Help / Re: Arcsoft issues, no sound and very fast playback
« Last post by admin on December 30, 2015, 01:25:09 AM »
How to: Record Audio for a Game and Your Voice simultaneously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLm-0juyLPI
General Help / Re: Arcsoft issues, no sound and very fast playback
« Last post by admin on December 30, 2015, 12:54:48 AM »
We have been in business for 4yrs and I have never heard/seen the recorded video playback playing faster. Is this when you preview the recorded footage in Arcsoft or another player?

Is it possible you can upload a small snippet to youtube and give us the link?

Using laptop mic:
This normally results in horrible feedback. You need a pc mic
EzCAP to other devices / Help - Newbie Mac issues and basic understanding
« Last post by johnj2000 on December 29, 2015, 05:41:24 PM »
Hi, my 8yr old son is banging on about wanting to record himself gaming to publish to his youtube channel. I honestly have no idea how the tech works to make this happen, he currently plays minecraft on the iMac with the iPad set up to video the screen and his voice. For Christmas we got him a proper microphone and the EzCap.tv 116 and i naively  thought that this would be his solution. Now I have looked at the kit i am getting the feeling that this isn't enough, can someone explain in very simple terms what it is that the Excap device does and what we can achieve with the hardware and software we have at out disposal. One final thing to note is that we have the video glide software.

Many thanks in advance
John and Harry
General Help / Arcsoft issues, no sound and very fast playback
« Last post by Kate on December 29, 2015, 10:58:12 AM »
Hi, can anyone help?  I have bought a ezcap 116 for my son to make Xbox 360 minecraft vids.  I have connected it all up as described from xbox to laptop and can record but there is no sound recorded and when I playback the vid it is very fast.

I don't have a separate microphone, maybe I need one but I thought my laptop microphone would be ok.  I have checked all setting on arcsoft and cannot find where to change the playback spped.

Any advice gratefully received.
EzCAP 116 to gaming console / Re: Xbox 360 Console Setting
« Last post by admin on December 26, 2015, 11:58:16 AM »
For optimum setting, set the console to the same. 640 x 480

To see how to quickly convert the recorded footage to widescreen 720p look here:
http://www.ezcap.tv/forum/index.php?topic=687.0
EzCAP 116 to gaming console / Re: Xbox 360 Console Setting
« Last post by justjackyl on December 26, 2015, 06:55:48 AM »
Does that mean that the capturing software would be cropping the image?  I'm asking what is the ideal setting on the X360 to match the ezcap's capabilities.
General Help / Re: Ezcap 116 Driver corrupted for windows xp
« Last post by admin on December 26, 2015, 01:01:05 AM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]