Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Help / RSS AutoPoster
« Last post by diegoPats on July 09, 2018, 08:16:22 PM »
Ways to avail advantages of RSS Feed for Blog?

Sites can take good thing about an RSS feed concerning producing traffic considerably, along with aid keep that website traffic. The RSS Feed includes fresh properly improved web content to your site instantly. This is beneficial to the net traffic retention rate considering that it offers the very best type of upgraded content for your guests.

Preserving a site can be challenging, especially when it pertains to supplying helpful, upgraded and pertinent content. This is a proven way to have a continuous upgrade to your internet site with fresh content so that it will be observed regularly.

Forms of RSS Feed's

Kinds of data that can be provided in RSS feeds can consist of a information feed from a big information site or even a weblogs feed. These were being especially practical offered that they are regularly upgraded, frequently every day. An posting feed benefits informing audience when new small articles or blog posts and A further content of fascination to your readership is obtainable. The feed is Generally a summary or intro from which visitors can consider much more if desired.
Schedule feeds can include universities and other corporations that present important conversation like meeting times, instances, and also other info. On the web Discussion board feeds can notify readers when someone has dealt with among his or her posts or when a subject of significance is covered. Specials and Price cut feeds are in some cases furnished by retail and on line shops to reveal the most recent product sales and discounts.

Relieve of Operation
That when it can be proven, accumulating and utilizing an  RSS feed is accomplished without needing to actually enhance it oneself is really a plus. Anytime an on-line internet search engine directs people to your website, it'll Also history the RSS feed updates.

Other RSS Feed Advantages
By having an RSS feed, it truly is Furthermore possible to, far more, enhance the quantity of exclusive guests that concern your internet site by syndicating the updates. This system can Internet some back again-back links on other web sites, to boost the total off-web page Website positioning ranking. Also, it may Similarly support to obtain some much more one of a kind readers from the direct one-way links from other internet sites and weblogs.

RSS Feeds can Recycle Website traffic
As the site aggregates What exactly are acknowledged as essential authority web pages by an RSS feed, your website may well extremely perfectly find yourself remaining an authority site collector. This is incredibly advantageous for people who prefer to obtain authority internet sites on the particular topic. To learn more stop by our Site http://postrss.com

RSS|
EzCAP vhs/camcorder to dvd / help with first transfer
« Last post by graham123 on February 14, 2017, 10:23:53 AM »
I need to transfer vhs tapes to dvd to play on my Panasonic DMP-BDT210 player.Can anyone tell me what video settings to use and how to burn to Dvd? (If I right click on a file there is a option to burn) Mac OS Sierra.I live in the Uk
EzCAP to other devices / Re: ezGRABBER as a QuickTime Digitizer?
« Last post by Robojay.us on January 19, 2017, 02:05:50 AM »
Ok, just heard back from the VideoGlide folks.

"VideoGlide uses QuickTime as its foundation. Unfortunately QuickTime is
not 64-bit compatible so any software that wants to connect to the
VideoGlide driver will need to run in 32-bit mode. VideoGlide Capture does
that, so it will work. Other applications may need to be set to run in
32-bits. You can try doing this by Getting Info on the app and see if
there is an option to launch it in 32-bits. If that option is not there,
the app will not be able to use VideoGlide."

So, if you want to use ezGRABBER as a generic video input device, the application must be running in 32-bit mode.
For example, QuickTime Broadcaster does run in 32-bit mode.  Skype does not.

I think this information should be put somewhere in the product description for ezGRABBER Mac users, since most applications out there now are 64-bit applications, and this hardware will not be supported.

Fortunately for me, I need to write my own application code, which (for now) can be done in 32-bit mode.

--Jay

EzCAP to other devices / ezGRABBER as a QuickTime Digitizer?
« Last post by Robojay.us on January 18, 2017, 03:03:51 PM »
Hi All,

I just purchased an ezGRABBER because it is supposed to work for streaming:
"Stream your footage live, over the internet for others to see at the same time using common programs such as Skype, MSN, Yahoo, Justin.tv and many more."

After pouring over the forums and other web sources, I'm concerned that this may not be the case for a Mac.

The VideoGlide application itself works fine.  The problem is that the ezGRABBER doesn't show up as a capture device in any other software, like QuickTime, Skype, etc.

Does anyone have ezGRABBER running on Mac Sierra as a generic QuickTime digitizer?  The VideoGlide website seems to imply that a driver will installed to enable this, but it isn't working for me (I do see the VideoGlide QuickTime component placed in /Library/QuickTime).

I've sent an email to the VideoGlide support as well, but maybe someone here can help?

Thanks,
Jay

General Help / Audio only sometimes works
« Last post by toaster4000 on December 09, 2016, 11:22:02 PM »
I'm a bit confused about the behavior of the audio line in on my ezcap116. Here's the setup I've got:

Windows 10 1607 64-bit
Skype-compatible video capture driver
Standard USB Audio Device audio driver

If I capture both audio and video in ArcSoft Showbiz or VLC, audio comes through fine, with audio showing up in the Sound control panel's audio meter. But as soon as I stop capturing in one of those apps, audio input stops. I wouldn't normally care, but whatever Skype does to pull in video isn't sufficient to get the audio switched back on, meaning I have no audio in Skype. Anybody else seen this before?
EzCAP vhs/camcorder to dvd / Re: Sound and video preview, but won't record video
« Last post by admin on October 21, 2016, 08:16:09 PM »
Thank you for letting us know.
EzCAP vhs/camcorder to dvd / Re: Sound and video preview, but won't record video
« Last post by Digi on October 21, 2016, 03:26:02 PM »
Excellent!
Received it yesterday, plugged it in and it works  :)
I can wiggle the wires and scart connector with no loss of video or sound in the preview. When I come to edit or playback the recording it's there in its entirety.
The faulty scart connector would explain why, when using it with the Mac, if I unplugged everything and then re-connected, it would mostly work just fine. The same would probably have been true when using it with Windows, but I was concerned that it may have been a driver or software issue.
Happy - Thanks
« Last post by admin on October 17, 2016, 12:09:13 AM »
We will send a new scart adaptor 1st class post Monday
« Last post by Digi on October 12, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »
After a great deal of wasted time and effort, I've got to the bottom of the problem.
I installed the ArcSoft software as recommended, updated drivers once again, deleted and reinstalled the software all without improvement. However, unplugging all the wires and reconnecting did get things working, albeit briefly.
It turns out the supplied switchable scart to phono connector is faulty!
If I connect my VCR to a TV or monitor using a scart lead, I can wiggle and pull on the lead and still have a good picture.
If I reconnect with the supplied switchable scart to phono connector, I have to very carefully wiggle the connector and hold it in exactly the right place in order to get a picture. I've now got it resting on a small book to take its weight and try to keep it in exactly the right position. But this is far from ideal or a long term solution as the slightest movement of the leads causes the connection to fail once again.
So the original scart connector is faulty and I need a replacement.
« Last post by admin on September 28, 2016, 09:14:45 PM »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10