- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from EZCAP.TV and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an
order for products to EZCAP.TV by completing the
details required on the order summary page and
clicking the send order button. All prices are
reflected in £UK Sterling. Orders outside of the United Kingdom
may be subject to an additional charge. Goods
supplied are not for resale. We are under no
obligation to accept your order, but would
normally do so where the product is available,
the order reflects current pricing and your
payment is approved by
or payment company.
2a. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We
will notify you of our acceptance of your offer
to purchase by email shortly after we receive it
and at that point a binding agreement between us
will be in place on these terms and conditions*.
If we do not accept your order for any reason or
the price of the product has increased between
the time of the order and our acceptance of it
(or if a supplementary delivery charge applies),
we will email you to advise you of the change.
You will then need to resubmit your order. Only
credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment
for orders via this site. Gift vouchers are not
*but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within four working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of the UK. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, a redelivery charge is payable by you. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time of placing the order. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will notify you and refund you in full.
- Consumer Protection (Distance
selling) Regulations 2000. Right to withdraw:
You have the right to withdraw from this
agreement, but this right ends seven days after
the date we deliver the products to you. You
will not have to pay for any products and any
amounts you have been charged will be repaid to
you by way of a refund within
thirty days. HOWEVER, we may have delivered (or
dispatched) the products you have ordered. In
this circumstance, you must return the products
to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid
this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as
possible if you wish to exercise this right to
withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, email our
Customer Care Team at
. Any products returned must be
received by us in the same condition, in the
same packaging as when we delivered them to you.
- Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. The products will be covered for a period of 12 months from delivery, from defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit card or debit card account. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.